02 August 2010

Q & A

I have noticed on some other blogs that I read that people are doing questions and answers.  I enjoyed reading these posts, so here are my answers to some of the questions that I found interesting.  Please feel free to ask any more questions in the comments and I will answer them in another post! 

When are you planning on having another baby? We'd like to start trying soon, but to be honest, I haven't ovulated yet and unless I cut down on the breastfeeding, it could take a while.  

How many kids do you want? 3

When will you go back to work?
Not sure, probably not for a few years at least.  I'm enjoying being a stay-at-home mum and am very lucky to have the opportunity to do so.   

Do you always wear your baby or do you use your stroller too?
I never use my stroller (what a waste of money!).  Henry hates sitting in it and I hate using it.  I carry him in my Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Sling in Black when we are out. 

Do you ever use disposable diapers?
Yes, Henry wears a disposable diaper to bed and we use them when we are out and about because he's a very heavy wetter.  We use cloth at home.  At this point, I only have to do cloth diaper laundry once or twice a week.  Cloth diapering is SO incredibly easy.  Our favourites right now are the bumGenius 4.0 snaps with a bummis diaper liner to catch poops. 

If Henry turned out to be a girl instead of a boy, what would his name have been? We could not decide on any girl names.  At the time, we liked Katherine Adair.  We have already been discussing names for the next one and girl names really are so hard!

What are you favourite books to read to Henry? Henry LOVES books!  But not just any book (for example, he hates the ever so popular Moo Baa LaLaLa).  Here are his favourites: Goodnight Moon, Peek-A Who?, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?: 40th Anniversary Edition, We're Going on a Bear Hunt, Begin Smart Bouncy Baby, Flip-a-Face: Big Little, Where Is Baby's Belly Button?, and Where Is the Green Sheep?. 

Are you delaying immunizations? No, we follow the current Australian immunisation schedule.  Good research overwhelmingly shows health benefits to vaccination.  I am not interested in gambling the life of my child, therefore I vaccinate. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails