28 July 2010

Henry is 9 months old!

3/4 of a year! How did this go by so fast when 9 months felt like forever when I was pregnant?  My sweet little baby is getting closer and closer to being a toddler!  His 9 month photos were pretty much impossible to take.  He just would not sit still!
     

Some things about little man Henzo:
  • This month has been all about perfecting his crawling and pulling himself up on everything.  He is super fast now and pulls himself up with ease on EVERYTHING!  
  • Still toothless (seriously, where are his teeth?)
  • Sleeping has improved immensely, he now only wakes up once to feed at night (sometimes as late as 4 am!)
  • He is finally EATING more than 2 bites of anything!  Once he started sleeping better, he started to want to eat more solids (not the other way around!)
  • Loves to be outside.  Loves picking grass, playing with stones, and throwing stones at the pool fence.
  • LOVES swimming lessons.  He is pretty much a child prodigy.  I can't wait until I can get him into our home pool this summer and take some videos of his mad skills.  
  • Starting to fit into some of his size 0 clothes (6-12 months), but he's still pretty small.  I can't understand why because my husband and I are both tall, so it makes no sense that he is short.   

    No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails