Update: Henry did wake up shortly after I wrote this, but I still love this carrier!
09 February 2010
Beco baby carrier
It's a miracle! Henry is asleep in a carrier and I'm sitting down! Previously, I was required to walk and sway or sit on the exercise ball if I was wearing him. Well, my new baby carrier just arrived in the mail today and I LOVE IT! It's called the Beco Baby Carrier and it's super comfortable and supportive. Even more supportive than my mei tai. I definitely prefer buckles to tying (at least, for a young baby. I think I will like the mei tai better when he is a bit older). Here is a pic of him in the Beco:

Update: Henry did wake up shortly after I wrote this, but I still love this carrier!
Update: Henry did wake up shortly after I wrote this, but I still love this carrier!
Labels:
baby gear,
babywearing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment