Today Henry is officially ONE year old! He is walking, actually more like toddling, so I guess this makes him a toddler?? He is still so much of a baby though. My goodness, what a year it has been. I can still remember holding my tiny newborn in the hospital. I remember how tough breastfeeding was in the beginning, but I finally got the hang of it. We moved houses when Henry was 2 months old and flew 26 hours to the US when he was 5 months. Henry went from sleeping all day to cooing, to grasping toys, to rolling, to crawling, to pulling himself up, and now walking. Henry is such a joy to be around. He makes me laugh all the time. While I am sad that babyhood is ending, I can't wait to see what this next year will bring us!
What Henry's been up to this month:
- He has 5 teeth now
- Walking! The little guy is toddling around everywhere
- Beginning to eat more food. Eats 2 big meals a day (scrambled eggs for breakfast and some sort of lunch)
- Says "ssss" for zebra and can say something that resembles cheese ("chiz")
- Can follow simple instructions (like, "go get your shoes" and "hand mummy that block")
No comments:
Post a Comment