21 October 2010
Pedi update
Remember how Henry is small and the GP referred us to a pediatrition just to make sure everything was all right? Well, it's now two months later and we finally had the appointment and it turns out that Henry is perfectly fine! What a relief! The pedi was very thorough (possible causes could have been a growth hormone deficiency, celiac disease, not enough calories going in, etc.) and his diagnosis was that Henry is just meant to be short. He said that it's possible Henry could have a growth spurt at some point, but there is no way to tell. Basically, there is nothing to worry about at all. It does feel good to have peace of mind, but I almost wish the GP had never referred us because the appointment was so darn expensive!
In other news, Henry's first birthday party is this weekend! I've been busy trying to come up with a menu and gathering the ingredients. Because it's a late afternoon party, I am just going to have finger foods and such. I haven't been feeling well, so it's been tough, but I'm getting through it. The weather forecast says possible shower...let's hope it's wrong!
Labels:
henry,
milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment