28 May 2010

7 Months Old!

Oh my goodness, little man Henzo is 7 months old!  I have a feeling this upcoming month is going to be full of milestones, as he is very close to several, but not quite there yet.  He is still toothless and he is very close to crawling (on his hands and knees rocking!).  He can now hold himself up on furniture for up to a minute at a time, and I have a feeling that he will be "cruising" (walking holding onto furniture) in the next couple of months.  He's also very close to being able to pull himself up from sitting to standing.  Guess it's time to baby-proof the house!

Baby-led Weaning is going well, but Henry is still 99% breastfed.  Sometimes he really goes to town with the food, other times he takes a few bites and is done.  I've even tried purees a few times, but he won't even take one bite.  I'm not going to force him to eat, and he is perfectly fine being mostly breastfed (still gaining weight like a champ!).  For the first 12 months, breast milk (or formula) is supposed to be their primary source of nutrition any way.  

Check out the Henry tab above to see his monthly photos!  This month's photo was extremely difficult because he kept lunging forward off the couch!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Aw, Happy 7 Month Birthday Henzo!!! I love his pants in this picture :) Miss you guys!

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Happy 7 months little guy!! My daughter is crawling a couple steps now, amazing how fast they grow!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails