I ran into a friend today and we were talking about
ring slings
. For a tiny baby, I did not like pouch-type carriers. I could never get the fit right and honestly, the cradle hold just didn't look safe for a newborn. Now that Henry can sit up, he is a lot stronger and has the muscles necessary to do a hip hold in the sling. I tried my minimonkey sling again today (which is an adjustable pouch with padding on the shoulder), and I finally love it! The hip carry is great! Especially nice for running a quick errand! Now I want a ring sling (I want
this one
), because I'm convinced that it's probably better and even more comfortable than the minimonkey!
Another thing I need to rave about is the
Jumperoo
. I know, I know it's completely the opposite from being all crunchy and organic, but I'm alone here and it's nice to put him in it once in a while so that I can get a little break. Plus, he squeals with delight while he's in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment