11 January 2011
It's raining
Sorry folks, the area where I live is flooded and the ultrasound was cancelled! My house and suburb are completely fine, but the road to access where the ultrasound is, is flooded at the moment. I drove all the way into the city to get my husband (with Henry in the car!) and when we were about 10 minutes away they called to cancel. What a bummer. Hopefully it can be rescheduled soon! I had to drive all the way back to the city to drop hubby off back at work. Then I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and it appeared that all of Brisbane had the same idea. There was no food left and the lines were massively long! Everyone is preparing for Armageddon! Finally, 3 hours later, I am back at home, safe and dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment