I've been trying to find some art for the spare room because the walls are so bare and that's where Henry has been sleeping (his room has huge windows with shutters and it lets in too much light for him to sleep). He probably doesn't care since his eyes are closed, so I guess it's more for me than him. I'm thinking it will end up being a shared room between Henry and our future second child. Here are some pretty prints I found on Etsy:
3 comments:
i really like your blog :)
Have you thought of doing wall decals?? They are usually less expensive and some of them are huge and cover large portions of the walls. There are some really gorgeous ones on Etsy!
Thanks Joan :)
Lindsey- Yes, I have been thinking of doing a big tree! I'm still searching for the perfect one though...
Post a Comment