Amby Bed
This thing is great! I just put him in it when he's drowsy, rock him a while and he falls asleep! And more importantly, stays asleep!

These are an absolute must have for a summer baby!! They are so light and airy, yet still stiff enough to be used as an effective swaddling blanket. Plus, they are nice large!
AngelCare Digital Monitor
This is a great baby monitor. It picks up every little sound perfectly without any interference (you can adjust the sensitivity of what it picks up). You can also get it with a motion and breathing detector, but I didn't think that was necessary since I only use this for naps and I check on him periodically anyway.
Mei Tai carrier

Or any other sort of babywearing device. Check out thebabywearer.com to get ideas of other carriers. I have a Catbird Baby Mei Tai, which I love. This picture is of a babyhawk mei tai. There are numerous brands on the market, but they are all very similar. I prefer this over the Baby Bjorn, which hurts my back after 5 minutes. I could wear a mei tai for hours without any pain at all! I also recommend having a moby wrap and/or a woven wrap and a sling.
That's all I can think of right now!


3 comments:
I love his face in the pic where he's swaddled! Haha! We got my friend Leslie a babyhawk and she loves it. Super cute fabric!
I like your blog and the fact that you are an AP.
Did you get the repair kit for your amby bed?
http://www.ambybaby.com/recall-requespt.php
Thanks! Yeah, when I first heard about the recall, I was so worried that I stopped using the amby bed for a few weeks. They don't have the same recall in Australia, so there is no way for me to get a repair kit. About a month ago, I decided to use it again, but to just keep an eye on him while he's in it.
Post a Comment